4.2% Amazon cashback with a min £25 purchase
Combine our offer with Amazon's Spring Sale event and get even greater savings!
Promo period is from 27th to 29th of March 2023
See Terms and Conditions below.
Date of promotion: 27th to 29th March 2023 ONLY
Terms and Conditions
The Promotion is run by Karma Technologies International Ltd (Karma), the creator of Karma Cashback. Karma’s address is Third Floor 126-134 Baker Street London, W1U 6UE United Kingdom and any correspondence relating to this promotion should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eligibility to enter
2. The Promotion is open to all existing Karma Cashback app customers.
3. The user must purchase a gift card (s) from Amazon between 27th to 29th March 2023 to enjoy the double cashback.
4. A minimum purchase of £25 is required.
5. All purchases must be for personal use only and under the fair use policy of a maximum of £1000 per user.
6. The Promotion will give the user double the cashback when they purchase Amazon gift cards on the Karma Cashback app between 27th to 29th of March 2023.
7. The regular cashback of Amazon (2.1%) will be instantly credited and the remaining cashback to complete the double cashback (i.e. 2.1%) will be credited by 15th April 2023.
8. The credit is non-exchangeable and non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
9. The credited reward can only be used to purchase vouchers on the app. Any attempt to withdraw the amount will result in forfeiture.
10. The promotional campaign will run from the 27th to 29th of March 2023 only.
11. The Amazon Spring Sale is run by Amazon and Karma Technologies only recommends to combine the respective campaigns for consumers’ benefit.
12. Karma Vouchers and Karma reserve the right to cancel the promotion or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
13. This promotion cannot be applied and combined with any other Karma’s own promotion.
14. The promotion and these terms and conditions should be governed by Karma Technologies Limited International management and their decision should be final.