Karma Cashback Exclusive: 5% Cashback on Amazon for 3 Months
Download and register on the Karma Cashback app from 25th February to 13th March 2022 and get an exclusive 5% cashback on Amazon for 3 consecutive months!
*Valid for all NEW users only.
**Terms and Conditions apply.
Date of promotion: 25th February to 13th March 2022
Terms and Conditions
1. The Promotion is run by Karma Technologies International Ltd (Karma), the creator of Karma Cashback. Karma’s address is Third Floor 126-134 Baker Street London, W1U 6UE United Kingdom and any correspondence relating to this promotion should be addressed to email@example.com
2. The Promotion is open to all new Karma Cashback app users only.
Eligibility to enter
3. The user must have completed the registration process and have a verified Karma Cashback account.
4. App registration details must include the legal first name and last name of the user.
5. Karma reserves the right to disqualify users with suspicious registration details, as well as duplicate accounts.
6. Only the users who download and register on the Karma Cashback app from 25th February to 13th March 2022 are qualified and eligible to receive rewards.
8. The Promotion will give the qualified user a 5% cashback on Amazon for three consecutive months.
9. Maximum reward transaction is capped at £100 voucher purchase per user per month only.
10. The 5% cashback reward will be credited within 5 working days after the purchase has been made.
11. The credit is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
12. The credited reward can only be used to purchase vouchers on the app. Any attempt to withdraw the amount will result in forfeiture.
13. The promotional campaign will run from 25th February to 13th March 2022 only.
13. Karma Vouchers and Karma reserve the right to cancel the promotion or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
14. The promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.