It’s a THREEat!
Get a chance to triple your rewards when you purchase a minimum of £50 worth of vouchers from 21st of February to 4th of March 2022!
*One FREEBIE per user only
**Terms and Conditions apply
Date of promotion: 21st of February to 4th of March 2022
Terms and Conditions
The Promotion is run by Karma Technologies International Ltd (Karma), the creator of Karma Cashback. Karma’s address is Third Floor 126-134 Baker Street London, W1U 6UE United Kingdom and any correspondence relating to this promotion should be addressed to email@example.com
Eligibility to enter
2. The Promotion is open to all existing Karma Cashback app users.
3. The user must purchase at least £50 worth of vouchers on the Karma Cashback app from 21st of February to 4th of March 2022.
4. The £50 worth of vouchers purchased can be a one-time purchase or an accumulated value of purchases from 21st of February to 4th of March 2022.
5. The Promotion will give the qualified user a digital scratch card after completing the voucher purchase on the Karma Cashback app.
6. The first batch of users who will qualify for the promo will receive an email for their digital scratch cards on 28th February 2022, while the second batch will get theirs on 7th March 2022.
7. The user must send a Prize Claim Form after scratching off their digital scratch card to claim their reward.
8. A maximum of one reward transaction will be counted and rewarded per user under this promotion.
9. The voucher reward will reflect on the user’s Karma Cashback account by 11th of March 2022.
10. The credit is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered. The credit may only be used to purchase vouchers on the app — withdrawal is strictly prohibited or else it will be forfeited.
11. The promotional campaign will run from 21st of February to 4th of March 2022.
12. Karma Vouchers and Karma reserve the right to cancel the promotion or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
13. The promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.