Get More Without
Download and register on the Karma Cashback app from 27th of January to 3rd of February 2023. Purchase a minimum of £25 worth of gift cards in the grocery stores near you and enjoy DOUBLE CASHBACK!
*Terms and Conditions apply
Date of promotion: 27th of January to 3rd of February 2023 ONLY
Terms and Conditions
1. The Promotion is run by Karma Technologies International Ltd (Karma), the creator of Karma Cashback. Karma’s address is Third Floor 126-134 Baker Street London, W1U 6UE United Kingdom and any correspondence relating to this promotion should be addressed to email@example.com.
2. The Promotion is open to all new Karma Cashback app users registered between 27th of January to 3rd of February 2023.
Eligibility to enter
3. The user must have completed the registration process and have a verified Karma Cashback account.
4. App registration details must include the legal first name and last name of the user.
5. Karma reserves the right to disqualify users with suspicious registration details, as well as duplicate accounts.
6. Only first-time registrants are qualified for the promotion.
7. Only users who downloaded, registered and purchased a minimum of £25 worth of gift cards from any of the grocery stores featured in this promo (Marks & Spencer, Tesco, Waitrose & Partners, Asda, Aldi and Sainsbury’s) on the app from 27th of January to 3rd of February 2023 are qualified and eligible to receive the rewards.
8. Double cashback is only applied to the gift card purchased based on the cashback of that store.
9. A maximum of one reward transaction equivalent to a minimum £25 gift cards from the grocery stores will be counted and rewarded per user under this promotion.
10. The reward will be credited by 14th of February 2023.
11. The reward is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
12. The promotional campaign will run from 27th of January to 3rd of February 2023 ONLY.
13. Karma Vouchers and Karma reserve the right to cancel the promotion or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
14. The promotion and the terms and conditions should be governed by Karma Technologies Limited International management and their decision should be final.