BIG DEAL, BIG SAVINGS!
Make your everyday shopping even more rewarding. Enjoy UNLIMITED 5% cashback on Amazon for 1 month when you download and register on the Karma Cashback app!
*Valid for all NEW users.
**Terms and Conditions apply.
Date of promotion: 5th to 15th May 2022 ONLY
Terms and Conditions
1. The Promotion is run by Karma Technologies International Ltd (Karma), the creator of Karma Cashback. Karma’s address is Third Floor 126-134 Baker Street London, W1U 6UE United Kingdom and any correspondence relating to this promotion should be addressed to email@example.com
2. The Promotion is open to all new Karma Cashback app users registered between 5th to 15th of May 2022.
Eligibility to enter
3. The user must have completed the registration process and have a verified Karma Cashback account.
4. App registration details must include the legal first name and last name of the user.
5. Karma reserves the right to disqualify users with suspicious registration details, as well as duplicate accounts.
6. Only users who downloaded and registered on the Karma Cashback app from 5th to 15th of May 2022 are qualified and eligible to receive the 5% cashback on Amazon purchases for the whole month of June 2022.
7. Amazon purchases must be for personal use only.
8. No minimum purchase required.
9. The Promotion will give the user a 5% cashback on Amazon from 1st to 30th June 2022.
10. The regular cashback of 2.10% will be instantly credited and the remaining 2.90% cashback (to make a total of 5%) will be credited by 7th July 2022.
11. The credit is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
12. The credited reward can only be used to purchase vouchers on the app. Any attempt to withdraw the amount will result in forfeiture.
13. The promotional campaign will run from 5th to 15th of May 2022.
14. Karma Vouchers and Karma reserve the right to cancel the promotion or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
15. The promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.