We’ve got your essentials covered! Sign up to our exclusive Karma Cashback Subscription Programme and keep enjoying 5% cashback on your grocery purchases from ASDA, TESCO, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and Waitrose for a whole month or even a year!
*Terms and Conditions apply.
Date of promotion: From 26th September 2022 onwards
Terms and Conditions
1. The Subscription Programme is run by Karma Technologies International Ltd (Karma), the creator of Karma Cashback. Karma’s address is Third Floor 126-134 Baker Street London, W1U 6UE United Kingdom and any correspondence relating to this promotion should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eligibility to enter
2. The Subscription Programme is open to all existing Karma Cashback app users — except for Karma Cashback Royalty Members.
3. The qualified users will receive an email notification about the programme and they must sign up by filling out the subscription form here.
4. After the user has submitted the subscription form, the details will undergo assessment. Once assessment is passed, the user will receive an email containing subscription confirmation and payment process.
5. The user must top-up the amount of subscription fee to his/her Karma Cashback account.
5.1. Monthly subscription has a fee of £8.99, whilst annual subscription is £85.
5.2. The subscription plan can be renewed and canceled any time.
6. Within five (5) days, the subscription fee will be automatically deducted from the user’s account balance and the user will receive an email confirming the successful payment.
7. The Subscription Programme will give the user a 5% cashback on ASDA, TESCO, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and Waitrose within the time period of their chosen subscription plan.
8. The regular cashback of each featured brand (ASDA, TESCO, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and Waitrose will be instantly credited, whilst the remaining cashback (to make a total of 5%) will be credited within five (5) days every after the end of the month.
8.1. The 5% cashback for Waitrose will only be honoured if used for Waitrose purchases.
9. Voucher/s and grocery purchases must be for personal use only.
10. The Customer acknowledges that they have been made aware in advance of the fact that Karma Technologies International Ltd (Karma) applies its own fair use policy rules which is to not exceed £1,000 a month on grocery purchases.
11. The Subscription Programme will run from 26th of September 2022 onwards.
12. Karma Vouchers and Karma reserve the right to cancel the promotion or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
13. The promotion and these terms and conditions should be governed by Karma Technologies International Ltd (Karma) management and their decisions should be final.