International Women’s Day Flash Deal
Download and register on the Karma Cashback app on 8th March 2022 and get a FREE £10 ASOS voucher.
*Valid for the first 250 new users only.
**Terms and Conditions apply.
Date of promotion: 8th March 2022
Terms and Conditions
1. The Promotion is run by Karma Technologies International Ltd (Karma), the creator of Karma Cashback. Karma’s address is Third Floor 126-134 Baker Street London, W1U 6UE United Kingdom and any correspondence relating to this promotion should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The Promotion is open to new Karma Cashback app users who registered on 8th March 2022.
Eligibility to enter
3. The user must have completed the registration process and have a verified Karma Cashback account on 8th March 2022.
4. App registration details must include the legal first name and last name of the user.
5. Karma reserves the right to disqualify users with suspicious registration details, as well as duplicate accounts.
6. Only first-time registrants are qualified for the promotion.
7. Only the first 250 new users on 8th March 2022 will be eligible to receive the reward.
8. The Promotion will give the qualified new user a £10 ASOS voucher after completing the registration and verification process on the Karma Cashback app.
9. A maximum of one reward transaction equivalent to £10 ASOS voucher will be counted and rewarded per user under this promotion
10. The voucher reward will be credited within 5 working days after the promo date.
11. The voucher reward is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
12. The credited reward can only be used to purchase vouchers on the app. Any attempt to withdraw the amount will result in forfeiture.
13. The promotional campaign will run on the 8th March 2022 only.
13. Karma Vouchers and Karma reserve the right to cancel the promotion or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
14. The promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.